Wednesday 1 March 2017

storyweb astropup and the big match in the sky.

We have been learning to create a Story web

Title: Astropup and the big match in the sky.

Author: Bertie.

Produced and proofread by: Jana Elizabeth.

Setting: soccer pitch in outer space.

Read by: richard.

Characters: astropup, marlo, parrot, wesley and robo cops.

beginning: Astropup is in space flying but he sees some space cats and space dogs (even though he is a dog).

Middle: he goes to the space soccer where all the cats and dogs go.

End: they get out of the place because everyone was fighting then before they got out they saw a dog on two legs.

Rating: 8/10
created by Luka and Ben.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Leo and I am a student in Room 21 at Owairaka School. I really like your Astropup story web. It made me think of my story web. Have you thought about telling me the last names of the reader and the author. If you would like to see my learning, please visit <a href="http://odsleor.blogspot.co.nz//>My Blog</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soz but i cant because it didn`t show lol.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. luka its adam thats a good story web and astro pup looks funny

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.