Thursday 25 October 2018

100 Word Challenge

Related image


I was walking along when I saw something sparking and stumbling very weirdly when suddenly it disappeared into the grass I looked around and there was nobody else around so I walked over to look at what it was. It was a turtle, a turtle with automatically moving legs, a turtle with little cameras for eyes a turtle who was a robot. When I touched him his eyes glowed red and when I did it three times really quickly a little hatch popped open and there were little bits all over the place. There was a orb. That sucked me in

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Nabil and i'm from Room 18 at owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about 100 word challenge i remember when i did something like this to have you ever tried doing the 200 word challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Nabil. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I haven't done a 200 word challenge and it sounds 2x harder than a 100 word challenge :D. Sometime I will look at your blog.

    From Luka

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.